Moderators: Ahmed Hammady, Ali Serdar Gozen
|Aims and Objectives:||1. Hands-on training courses at the pelvi-trainer represent one of the main steps of basic laparoscopic training.
2. Basic laparoscopic training program include a theoretical and practical exam, which can be taken at the end of the course and will be certified.
3. - All remaining questions can be answered and discussed with all tutors including the demonstration of tips and tricks.
|The Theoretical part : 15 min each lecture||- Anatomy of the anterior wall and safe entrance
- Laparoscopic instrumentation and equipment
- Setting up and troubleshooting laparoscopic stack
- Laparoscopic Access
- Complications of laparoscopic surgery and how to prevent
|Hands-on training sessions (one hour for training and 30 for evaluation)||A set of training-box exercises to train basic skills needed in urological laparoscopy.
The set includes the following exercises:
- Camera Manipulation
- Translocation of Objects
- Cutting a dual concentric circles on a Gauze
- Needle driving loop
- Intra-corporeal knot tying
- principles of safely Clipping
For each exercise a time limit is defined, as well as criteria for a successful completion of the exercise.
Hands-on training (HOT) sessions will be carried out under the guidance of experienced tutors who will actively guide trainees through the different training steps.
|14:00 - 14:15||Anatomy of the anterior wall and safe entrance, Ahmed Hammady
|14:15 - 14:30||Laparoscopic instrumentation and equipment, Husain Alenezi|
|14:30 - 14:45||Setting up and troubleshooting laparoscopic stack, Rabii Redouane|
|14:45 - 15:00||Laparoscopic Access, Ali Serdar Gozen|
|15:00 - 15:15||Complications of laparoscopic surgery and how to prevent, Ahmed Shoma|
|15:15 - 15:30||Q&A|
|15:30 – 16:00||Networking Break|
|16:00 - 17:30||Hands on Training
Trainers : 1- Ahmed Hammady
2- Ali Serdar Gozen
3- Kamran Ahmed
4- Husain AlEnezi
5- Rabii Radouane