7th Emirates International Urological Conference & 15th Annual Arab Association of Urology Conference (EUSC 2018) will feature a rich educational agenda that will focus on the present and future of Urology from latest research and knowledge, to technical advancements. EUSC 2018 brings experts and leaders in urology industry to discuss state-of-the-art information and share knowledge through a series of plenary sessions, pre conference workshops/courses, oral, poster and video presentations, also providing a great networking opportunity for all the attendees to interact with the top faculty from around the world in the field of urology
- State-of-the-art lectures
- Plenary Sessions
- Educational courses
- Hands-on Workshops
- Video Sessions
- Case – based presentations
- Panel discussion and interactive sessions
- Oral, poster Presentations
- Industry Symposia
- General Practitioners
- Other Healthcare Professionals
Offer ends on
23 Oct 2018
- Onsite Fee
24 Oct 2018
- Early Bird Fee
Offer ends on
14 Aug 2018
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 800
- US$ 625
** EUS / AAU Members
- US$ 750
- US$ 575
Allied Health Nurses
- US$ 450
- US$ 300
- US$ 350
- US$ 200
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 1st October 2018. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com , indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 1st October 2018 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 1st October 2018.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.